Vehicle Information - Please list vehicles for your assigned space: Vehicle, camper/RV, trailer. Parking is Extremely Limited. Be specific.
Place N/A if not applicable.
Vendor Check-in will be on Tuesday, June 27, from 9:00AM to 6:00PM and Wednesday, June 28, at a scheduled time between 9:00AM to 6:00PM. Scheduled time depends on your booth location in the park. WAHF does not guarantee any time slot to any vendor. NO Vendor is permitted to set-up on Thursday, June 29.
Accepted Categories: "From The Kitchen" no more than 10% of the product can be ready-to-eat. WAHF reserves the right to determine amount, type, quality, and quantity. Ready-to-eat products are considered a food booth and a food booth application must be submitted. The Artist Market Committee reserves the right to reassign categories at their discretion.
Not Accepted: Any commercially-produced works. No buy/sell items. Works made from commercially-produced patterns, molds or castings. Items made from kits. When it is necessary to use commercially-produced materials to complete the function of the work, the pre- manufactured components must be subordinate to the original artistic interpretafion and technique of the finished product and cannot be sold separately.
Submit a minimum of five (5) photos: three (3) of work, one (1) of your work being made in your workshop, and one (1) of work displayed in booth. The display booth photo is considered for content and appearance and is part of your total score. The work shown in the photos must be an accurate representation of the work sold in the Artist Market at the time of the Festival. Submit one (1) file (JEPG or GIF) for each image. Images from prior year's Festivals are not retained.
Include any additional photos you would like us to consider.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, Max. file size: 128 MB.
Drop files here or
Artist Market Application
Notices / Notifications:
- Decisions will be emailed after March 31. Please do not call the office regarding your acceptance status before this date.
- Payment for the $25 application fee will be processed upon receipt. Payment for booth fee and electric (if applicable) will be processed upon receipt. Booth, late fee (if applicable), and electricity fees will be returned to applicants who are not accepted.
- Set up begins Tuesday, June 27. Check-in times: June 27, 9:00AM to 6:00PM anytime throughout the day; June 28, 9:00AM to 6:00PM. as scheduled.
- For ease of set-up there will be scheduled set-up times for Wednesday, June 28. Your scheduled time will depend on your location in the park and size of vehicle. If you are unable to arrive at your scheduled time, you may be required to wait to enter the park.
- Unload everything from your vehicle and remove your vehicle from the park before you start setting up. This will be strictly enforced.
- Absolutely NO set-up will be allowed on Thursday, June 29.
- Vendors may drive their vehicle into the park each morning to stock their booths. All vehicles must be out of the park by 10:00AM
- Vehicles may re-enter the park after 8:00PM, once the park police have deemed it safe.
- No full refunds will be given after the acceptance notice is sent out. See “Conditions of the Show” for details of partial refund.
- Booth sitters are available to watch your booth for a short period of time; call 724-834-7474 during the Festival or stop any board or committee member with a badge for assistance.
- All vendors using electric are required to have a fire extinguisher at their booth.
- No vendor is given exclusivity.
- Space request will be honored whenever possible; however, space assignment is at the discretion of the Festival.
- Vendors must collect their own 6% PA Sales Tax. The contact number for PA Tax is 1-888-PATAXES.
- A $35 fee is charged each time a check is returned by your bank.
- A $50 late fee will be charged if applying after March 31.
- A $100 late fee will be charged if applying after April 30.
- Unloading of all equipment and moving equipment to individual booths shall be totally the responsibility of the Artist Market Vendor. Park personnel, Festival staff, and volunteers will not be permitted to assist due to the potential for personal injury.
- All spaces are outdoors. Do not assume the ground will be level; be prepared to deal with uneven surfaces. Bring adequate materials to ensure the stability of your booth.
- Vendors are NOT permitted to tear-down until after 6:00PM on Sunday, July 2. Vehicles will not be permitted into the park until the park police have deemed it safe. You have until Tuesday, July 4, at 5:00PM to vacate the park.
- ANY VENDOR FOUND PARKING IN THE PAID FESTIVAL PARKING LOT WILL HAVE THEIR BOOTH SHUT DOWN.
Parking at the Festival is extremely limited. Your parking space may be within walking distance to your booth space. The Festival works very hard to organize parking in order to accommodate all vendors. All potential parking locations are distributed with consideration of booth location. One (1) parking permit is issued to all Artist Market vendors in a designated lot and space upon check-in including campers/RVs, trailers, and tow vehicles. Permits are issued for primary vehicle only--additional permit(s) required for any towed vehicles/trailers. Your parking permit must be displayed on the vehicle at all times for identification. Vendors incorrectly or illegally parked WILL be required to move their vehicles and may be ticketed. Additional parking passes for the RTC Lot can be purchased at the Festival Office. Vendors are asked to abide by all parking rules to avoid disruption during the Festival. A Vendor shuttle bus will be available.
There are three (3) awards exclusively for the Artist Market. The Art Award, Heritage Award, and Westmoreland Award. All award winners will receive special recognition at the Festival and a $400 booth credit. All Artist Market vendors may also enter the Westmoreland Art Nationals Juried Fine Art & Photography Exhibition. For more information about the Westmoreland Art Nationals, visit www.artsandheritage.com or call the Festival Office.
Listed above. "From The Kitchen" -- no more than 10% of the product can be ready- to- eat. WAHF reserves the right to determine amount, type, quality, and quantity. Ready-to-eat products are considered a food booth and a food booth application must be submitted. The Artist Market Committee reserves the right to reassign categories at their discretion.
Any commercially-produced works. No buy/sell items. Works made from commercially-produced patterns, molds or castings. Items made from kits. When it is necessary to use commercially-produced materials to complete the function of the work, the pre- manufactured components must be subordinate to the original artistic interpretation and technique of the finished product and cannot be sold separately.
Conditions of the Show:
- All work must be original and completely finished. No imports, kits, items made from kits, items made using commercial patterns or commercial molds, items assembled from pre-manufactured components, unfinished work.
- Vendors may not display items that are not listed on the application without prior approval. Vendors may only show work that is typified by the photos and that is handmade by the vendor listed on the application. The vendor will be asked to remove any item not listed on the application, not depicted in the photos, not handmade by the vendor, or the vendor may be removed from the Festival with no refund given.
- An application is a commitment to show. No full refunds will be given after the acceptance notice is sent. Partial refunds will be given as follows: March 31 or before - 40% refund. April 1 or after - no refund.
- All fees must be paid in advance. No vendor will be permitted to set up until all fees are paid in full with application.
- Requests for specific placement are reviewed at the discretion of the Artist Market Committee.
- All Committee decisions regarding space assignment are final. Once assigned a space, vendors are not permitted to set up elsewhere.
- The vendor’s booth must be open and staffed during all regular Festival hours. Anyone arriving late, leaving before closing, or breaking down during Festival hours may be refused entrance to future Festivals.
- Spaces not occupied by 6:00PM on Wednesday, June 28 may be filled with another vendor or programming with no refund or allowance whatsoever.
- All Artist Market vendors will be issued a vehicle parking pass which must be displayed in vehicle.
- Vendors may not bring pets to the Festival.
- The vendor agrees to carry insurance covering the loss or damage of any piece of art, equipment and other supplies that relate to the display.
- Vendors found in violation of any of the "Conditions of the Show" may be excluded and have their booth removed from the Festival by the Artist Market Committee.
- This contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and there are no other understandings, oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof. This agreement may not be changed, modified or amended, in whole or in part, except in writing and signed by all parties.
Please mail the total payment as listed above to 252 Twin Lakes Road, Latrobe, PA 15650, using a check or money order. One check or money order for the $25 application fee and a second check or money order for the remaining balance due. You may also contact the Festival Office at 724-834-7474 with Credit/Debit card payment. Applications will NOT be juried without full payment.