Heritage Trail Application & Contract
Conditions of the Show:
- Exhibitors MUST be open during the Festival operational hours (Thursday –Saturday 11:00AM to 8:00PM ; Sunday 11:00AM to 6:00PM) on
the day(s) they have selected.
- An application is a commitment to show. Exhibitors are committing to be present as indicated above. Exhibitors that cancel their appearance once accepted, do not show up, or leave early forfeit their deposit and may no be invited back.
- All Committee decisions regarding space assignments are final. Once assigned a space, exhibitors are not permitted to set up elsewhere.
- All exhibitors will be issued one vehicle parking pass which must be displayed on your vehicle.
- All signage must be in good taste and not in conflict with the spirit of the Festival.
- Exhibitors may not bring pets to the Festival.
- Exhibitors found in violation of any of the “Conditions of the Show” may be excluded and have their exhibits removed from the Festival.
- This contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties here on and there are no understanding, oral, written, relating to the subject matter hereof. This agreement may not be changed, mentioned or amended, in whole or in part, except in writing and signed.
- Set-up must be completed by 9:00AM each day. No vehicles will be permitted to enter the Park after 9:00AM and all vehicles must be out at this time.
- Only works by the author (in whole or in part) listed on this application may be offered for sale. Acceptable works include books, magazines, pamphlets, DVD’s, or audio recordings. All other merchandise is prohibited and will be subject to removal by the WAHF.
- Only authors are permitted to sell items at their booth.
- Authors that exhibit in the Festival are required to donate books to the Festival for fundraising purposes in exchange for their booth.
If you have made changes to the form after you entered your credit card, please clear out the credit card information and fill it in again before submitting.