ALL VENDORS USING ELECTRIC ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER AT BOOTH.
Parking is limited, please list the address you would like the parking pass sent to if different from the one listed above.
Vendor check-in will be on Tuesday, June 27 from 9:00AM to 6:00PM and Wednesday, June 28 at a scheduled time between 9:00AM and 6:00PM. Scheduled time depends on your booth location in the park. WAHF does not guarantee any time slot to any vendor. NO Vendor is permitted to set-up on Thursday, June 29. Spaces not occupied by 6:00PM on June 28 may be filled with another vendor or programming with no refund or allowance whatsoever.
Rules and Guidelines for Promotional/Sponsor Booths
- Because space is at a premium, only a small number of Promotional/Sponsor vendor booth applications are accepted. WAHF
reserves the sole right to make final interpretation of acceptability.
- The application must be completed and returned to the Festival along with the deposit. Upon acceptance of an application, a licensing agreement is issued to the vendor at which time the balance of the booth fee is due. Payments may be made by money order, certified cashier’s check, business check, credit card, or cash. All payments shall be made in U.S. currency. If a vendor’s application is not accepted by the Festival, all fees will be returned by mail.
- Promotional/Sponsor booths may be assigned in the name of the applicant only.
- Vendor booths must be attended during Festival operating hours; 11:00AM to 8:00PM Thursday - Saturday, 11:00AM to 6:00PM Sunday.
- Vendors may display and/or promote only items described in the application.
- Standard booth size is 10’ X 10’. Larger spaces may be available only by advance written agreement and are subject to additional charges.
- An application is a commitment to the Festival.
- A $35 fee will be charged on any check returned by the vendor’s bank.
- The Festival will not hold any post-dated checks. Payment is processed upon receipt.
- WAHF is an outdoor festival. All vendor spaces are outdoors. Vendors are responsible for protecting their own property from the elements.
- Vendor spaces are assigned to create the best possible display environment and whenever possible, to comply with vendor space requests. However, if accepted, vendors agree to accept any space assigned. Vendors may not move from their assigned space.
- 10’ x 10’ booth tents are provided and set-up by the Festival. Larger booth tents may be available at additional cost by advance arrangement. Applicants may set up and use their own structures if approved in advance by the Festival. If a booth tent is not reserved during the application process, it will not be provided.
- One table and a maximum of two chairs are provided by the Festival. The taking of Festival chairs and/or tables from other booths/areas is strictly prohibited. Vendors must supply all other booth furnishings including displays, additional chairs, additional tables, lighting, extension cords, etc.
- Electricity is available only at selected sites and is available only by advance reservation. If electricity is not reserved during the application process, it will not be provided.
- No product sales may be conducted at any Commercial or Non-Profit Promotional/Sponsor Booths. Only Brewery, Winery & Distillery Promotional/Sponsor Booths are permitted to sell bottles and cases of wine and spirits, no other product sales may be conducted. The distribution of written material, free samples, or products is permitted. Fun, active booths are recommended and giveaways are always appreciated by visitors to the Festival.
- Aggressive “hawking” or “barking” is not permitted. Doing so will result in having your booth shut down.
- Signs and banners are permitted within a vendor’s booth space. Additional space for signs, banners, program advertising as well as other promotional activities must be pre-approved and agreed to in writing by the Festival. Advertising, including banners, yard signs, and other items that are placed outside an exhibitor’s booth space without pre-approval will be removed by the Festival.
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their area clean during Festival hours, including clean-up at end of show. All displays should be neat and clean.
- Vendors must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance to be mailed to: Westmoreland Arts & Heritage Festival, 252 Twin Lakes Road, Latrobe, PA 15650, faxed to 724-850-7474, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Insurance must be obtained by the vendor at their own cost and certificate listing WAHF as the certificate holder must be submitted with final payment.
- All Winery & Distillery Promotional/Sponsor Booths must obtain a copy of your “Off Premises Permit” issued by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and must also be submitted to the Festival.
- All Non-Profit Promotional/Sponsor Booths must provide proof of their non-profit status with the state.
- Vendors shall be liable for delivery, handling, erection, and removal of their own displays and materials. Festival Staff, volunteers, and Park employees are not able to assist you with your booth.
- All booths, goods, and materials must be removed from the park by Tuesday, July 4 at 5:00PM. Failure to have everything off site by this time may result in extra charges or risk of your booth/product being discarded by park maintenance.
- Parking and traffic will not be permitted in the Festival area from one hour before the Festival opens until 30 minutes after the Festival closes each day or stated otherwise by the Park Police. All loading and unloading must be planned around these hours and vehicles are to be removed to the exhibitor parking lots before the Festival opens. Vehicles remaining on the Festival site or park roads and walkways during these hours will be towed away at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Parking at the Festival is extremely limited. Your parking space may be within walking distance to your booth space. The Festival works very hard to organize parking in order to accommodate all vendors. All potential parking locations are distributed with consideration of booth location. One (1) parking permit is issued to all vendors in a designated lot and space upon check-in including campers/RVs, trailers, and tow vehicles. Permits are issued for primary vehicle only--additional permit(s) required for any towed vehicles/trailers. Your parking permit must be displayed on the vehicle at all times for identification. Vendors incorrectly or illegally parked WILL be required to move their vehicles and may be ticketed. Additional parking passes for the RTC Lot can be purchased at the Festival Office. Vendors are asked to abide by all parking rules to avoid disruption during the Festival. A Vendor shuttle bus will be available.
- Vendors and their helpers must exhibit professional behavior at all times while on the Festival site. WAHF reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine what constitutes professional behavior. Violation of this rule will result in the vendor, their helpers, and exhibits being excluded from the Festival site with no refund or allowance whatsoever. In addition, vendors violating this rule may be excluded from future Festivals.
- Vendors found in violation of the guidelines may be excluded and have their exhibit moved from the Festival at the sole discretion of the WAHF. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the WAHF, its officers, directors, employees, sponsors, agents, or representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from such action.
- Vendors may not sublet or apportion space to someone else.
- Booth sitters are available to watch your booth for a short period of time; call 724-834-7474 during the Festival or stop any board or committee member with a badge for assistance.
- WAHF will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to fulfill this contract due to fire or any other calamity, or by any act of God, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances, legal authority, or any cause beyond its control.
- Returning Promotional/Sponsor Booth Vendors have a postmark deadline of December 31. Application and deposit must be in by this time or will incur an additional $100 late fee.
- New Promotional/Sponsor Booth Vendors have a postmark deadline of March 31.
GENERAL RELEASE and ACCEPTANCE of RULES - I, the applicant, have read the Guidelines for Promotional/Sponsor Booths attached to this licensing application and agree to abide by said conditions. In addition, I, the applicant, do expressly release the Westmoreland Arts & Heritage Festival, its directors, officers, employees, sponsors, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person or goods which may arise from the licensing and occupation of the exhibit space by the applicant and agree to hold and save the Westmoreland Arts and Heritage Festival, its directors, officers, employees, sponsors, agents, and representatives harmless of any loss or damage by the reason thereof. I understand that if this licensing application is not accepted, all fees will be returned by mail. If this licensing application is accepted, I give permission to use my name, business name, and any photographs or videotape taken at the Festival of me or my exhibit for any and all purposes. If accepted, I authorize my credit card listed to be charged all fees. You will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance within 30 days of the Festival’s receipt of your application.